Did you know that many household disinfectants are TOXIC and often have long kill times?
Many need a whole 10 minutes of Contact Time for proper disinfection (the amount of time needed for the surface to stay wet with disinfectant) .
And many contain harmful things like hormone disruptors, poisonous and damaging ingredients and dangerous VOC's (volatile organic compounds) - TOXIC to you, your family and the environment.
PROTECT WHAT MATTERS MOST.
BioTEXT is a HOSPITAL-GRADE, Ready-To-Use Universal Cleaner & Disinfectant
Safer & Eco-Friendly
Contains NO toxic phenols, aldehydes, hormone disrupting chemicals or nonyl-phenyl ethoxylate-based surfactants.
EFFECTIVE for cleaning and disinfecting bio-contamination on surfaces and clothing, including food contamination, blood, vomit, mucus and fecal matter.
Textiles and Surfaces
WILL NOT HARM metals, plastic, glass, ceramics, acrylics, painted surfaces, textiles, leather, vinyl, Naughahyde®, carpets, clothing, silicone, rubber, power cables, tubing, electrical & light casings.
IDEAL for use on medical equipment, food handling surfaces, sinks, toilets, tables, chairs, doorknobs, walls, phones, computer screens, keyboards, uniforms, clothing, carpets, shoes, sports gear, toys and much, much more!
CREATED AND MANUFACTURED FOR HOSPITALS & MEDICAL CLINICS.
SAME, EFFECTIVE FORMULA. NOW AVAILABLE FOR HOME USE.
*NOTE: All disinfectants must be USED PROPERLY in order to BE EFFECTIVE! Always follow the manufacturer's Instructions For Use to maximize efficacy.